Is This Thing On Podcast 15

And what a monster it was! Heaps of great music all from independent non signed artists!
You heard THE VISITORS, AMAYA HUNTLY & THE MERRY MEN, KIDD RUSSELL ft. ROSS GOLAN, a brand new track from the fantastic Matt Stevens, the unforgettable Tom Caulfield and a track by me called Na Na Slide and ended off with the mightY JOUIS.

Brand new feature “First Fifteen” is quite jolly.

Exciting eh?

Comments

1. Matt Stevens says:

Great podcast mate – loved that Na Na Slide track. Of the 3 artists i liked the last one best. Ta

2. Nick Tann says:

It's neck and neck on the first fifteen vote.
    Whoever wins gets played in full on the next cast.

3. Vetrici says:

Great podcast!

Let's see, where do I start. The "First Fifteen" jingle made me smile. I still love the "mommy" thingy (Somehow you remind me of Mrs. Doubtfire :-D)

I like Matt Stevens the best, but every song is great. I think listening "Another Day" in the morning will be boss.

Keep it going Mr. Nick! Amazing work.

4. Nick Tann says:

Thanks vetric. The Visitors is great morning music eh? Kodiac Jack are storming the vote.
    Who can catch em? WHo WHO?

5. Nick Tann says:

I've had to change the deadline for voting to Saturday at 18.00 that's G.M.T.

6. Gerald Davies says:

good point – i forgot to comment. i thought it was great and enjoyed it a lot. if you can keep this up in terms of quality of music then i'll certainly listen to more. first track is lovely and a load others. i've listened to this a good 3 or 4 times. one question – is it always going to be the same type of music or will you explore other genres?

keep up the good work.

7. Nick Tann says:

Glad you enjoyed. I explore many genres. Remember this is number 15 and there are 14 before it.
    I have truckloads of music that people have sent in from ambient loops to Icelandic jazz.

8. Nick Tann says:

There are 14 other podcasts. All featuring great independent musicians. Take a look what's on offer by following the itunes link