Is This Thing On Podcast 17

Play
This episode has been archived, If you have any problems playing it then try this player

In another packed cast I played Kidd RussellThe Visitors, Tom BishelAmaya HuntlyMenn ArsinsMEJouis and the winner of last weeks First Fifteen Bubonik Funk congratulations on getting 60 votes.

A great piece by Matt Stevens on social websites for artists, fans and the discerning public. He bigged up Reverbnation , Jango and our tip for the top as the next big thing this year Ustream.

Click on things, listen to the cast, tell your friends, send me some tracks,join the Facbook group and by the time you’ve done all that it’ll be time for a new one!!

Comments

1. Guitar Mal says:

Hi Nick, first thoughts when Matt pointed me here was "Oh no, not another podcast!", but I gave it a listen.. and hey, still here right at the end! Great podcast, great choice of music. My favourite: Amaya Huntly… very brave of you to put yourself on straight after her, but it worked! Nice tune! Looking forward to the next edition :)

2. Nick Tann says:

She's great isn't she?
    Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed tha cast.

3. Siggidóri says:

Nice! I did though expect to hear "Running a Motorway with Menn Ársins. :-) But I'm not complaining. I enjoyed the show. I'll probably become a regular listener :-)

Cheers!

4. Menn Ársins says:

Hey Nick! Thanks again for including us in your excellent podcast! We appreciate it.

For those interested then we have a "pay what you like" offer on our debut album over at bandcamp. Feel free to check it out. :)

5. Siggidóri says:

P.S. … and I am the bass player of the band. ;-)

6. Matt Stevens says:

Going to download that
    http://mennarsins.bandcamp.com/ now – great podcast Nick – you are the filter!!

7. Nick Tann says: