Is This Thing On Podcast 69

is this thing on podcast
is this thing on podcast

This week I am joined by America’s best export Justin Wayne from The Justin Wayne Show with random comments from Izzy and what fun we had.

I played Kidd Russell’s new single Backyard Heroes, Ruins by Pineross, Glen Laughlin’sĀ Valentines Day, the astounding Teenage Eyes from old friends and all round good guys Ex Libras, Fez and Lowlight and the fabulously handsome April Maybe May and Sugar & Mess and Haunted Stereo Can You See My Side in a plea to find out if anyone has seen Anja?

I wasn’t going to play Ben Sommer’s Adult Babies but I did. You’ll have to listen to see why.

I also mentioned my good friend Richard Vobes comedy podcast and urged you to give it a try.

Click on stuff and buy things!!

***UPDATE*** I HAVE UPPED THE AUDIO QUALITY. DOWNLOAD AGAIN FOR THE BETTER VERSION

Comments

1. Justin Wayne says:

Thanks for having Jamie and I around this weekend! Best to you and all of yours, Izzy, Deb, and Phoenix! (…and you, of course. But last on purpose.)

2. Ben Sommer says:

Many thanks Nick – from one cheeky bugger to another!

3. Matt Kassell says:

Nick you handsome devil you, thank you once again for playing our song. We hope to be able to send you some new material soon too. Rosie and Matt, April Maybe May.

1. Nick Tann says:

You gorgeous mad fool!

4. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nick Tann, Rosie Hillman. Rosie Hillman said: The devilishly handsome Nick Tann has included one of our songs on his latest podcast. http://soc.li/SpI4tIQ […]

5. Deborah Gee says:

Nick, thanks always for playing our music on your podcast. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours… Fun podcast as usual.
    Glen’s last name is spelled “Laughlin” and the song you played for Valentine’s Day is called “Valentine’s Day”. šŸ˜‰

6. Deborah Gee says:

Hey Nick, I sent out some tweets, facebook, myspace, reverbnation and personal emails re: your podcast. I already got some responses. Thanks again!